..

sometimes I was so annoyed with other things that unknowingly I let it out on others..

I'm so sorry I was so rude to you sis..

everything I said, everything you heard coming from me, I didn't meant it that way..

I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry. really. I'm so sorry

I was having a hard time, and I forgot it wasn't only me who had to deal with the loss..everyone in our family is. I see everyone else in the family are going strong, and I never thought that it is actually not true.

I was being selfish. it's just that, nowadays I get irritated so easily. I guess it's because I had this complicated emotions whirling inside me, afraid to let it out. don't know to whom I ought to spill it to. I am angry because I feel empty. I feel irritated because no one understands me. and when I get those feelings, I let the anger out on the ones who's the most closest to me. you.

but I never meant it the way I said it..I'm so so sorryyy Along...
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    mintak maap kat dia..
    ko kne luahkan apa yg ko simpan dlm hati.. bila da luahkan, bru lega wei.. cthnya ko luahkan kat along ko ke buat girls talk hahahaha


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...