the perfect R square :)

Have been struggling for 2 weeks in a row. finally the hard work has comes to fruitation. ohh the sweet smell of success. hopefully this could makes me more and more spirited to overcome the future obstacles, finish my final year project, and then graduate handsomely, In Shaa Allah..Ameennn. oh Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah :')


ooh for everyone's information, this is a standard curve for protein determination (Bradford, 1976). this one's only for trial. i would do 2 or 3 more tests to get a CV not less than 15. hopefully when I'm competent enough to prepare the real standard curve, I would get just the same beautiful curve like this one. ameen, In Shaa Allah..

#lesson of the day : never stop trying. you may failed countless of times. but do remember that Rome was not built in a day. 

p/s : really, just a random update. reading case studies (for even a page) can really sucks the light out of you (read : makes you sleepy). wish me luck for quiz next thursday! :) until then, wassalam.
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    thniah lalink!!!!!ngeeee


  2. Iman Says:

    tenkiu for keep on rooting me <3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...