listen...

urm.. i know im not at the right position to be saying this..
because people might think i cant understand it..
and i do agree with that..
because its a huge difference between carrying a burden myself and watching someone else doing so..
but what hurts the persons who are close with me..hurts me too..
im not an outspoken person..
and i usually dont express my emotions very well..
but the thing is..
i want to let you know that i also feel the pain..
and i want you to know that i am here for you..always..and i wont go anywhere. never.
we will figure this things out guys..
and i also want to say that..
no matter what happens..


i will make sure we will be on that stage TOGETHER.

the hell with the systems. i wont abandoned my families.i wont abandoned the co_rabians.
MARK MY WORDS.



2 Responses
  1. terharu....lot, this makes me cry...huhuhu...semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan kita.insyaAllah, aamiin... thanks sgt lot...love u so much...


  2. Iman Says:

    ameen..
    dun weri rab, semua mslh ade pnyelesaianye..


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...