my greatest lovers after Allah and Rasulullah

just now i was at rab's room, doing bio mol report together with atero. since her room is just next to mine, so i didnt bring my phone with me. the report took about 2 hours to finish, and once we were done, i came back to my room and check my phone. there was a message from along, my eldest and only sister.

" ak kne samon..skg kt blai ngan kak nasya...pnyamon tu acu pistol kt ak..ak pk mati je td.."


and i was like
.................
..............
...........
...........


speechless. shock. scared to death. feel like my head is going to exlode to pieces. i stood there and read the message again. no, this cant be real. i called along at once

she picked up the phone after the 5th ring (yes!!! i counted them!!!!) and oh dear..i could still hear the sobbing in her voice, so then she told me about what exactly happened..and it was real..it really happened..

a robber actually pointed a gun. A GUN. to my sister. to my along. to my forever family member. to my bestest best friend. to my along??????? i really cant believe this is actually happening. not to us. not in our life. all this time i always thought that kind of things can only happens in movies, tvs, newspapers, but not to me, to us..

Ya Allah...Alhamdulillah...thank you Allah for everything..

iyyakana' budu waiyya kanastai'n...

thank you for everything...

Alhamdulillah...

;(

-mode : vulnerable. in need to be with family desperately....
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...