online shopping?? nahh

not a while ago i won myself a bid at this one website who works like e-bay. you can practically auction your stuffs or products here and sell them online.

I was just strolling around the ads when I found a very interesting offer. The Hunger Games Trilogy : 3 in 1 Complete Set of Collection. at sale for RM 12.90 only. and I was like, what the heckk!

THIS!!!

so, without thinking, I clicked on the offer and went through all the procedures to get my hand on this stuffs. then the next day, I got reply from the seller telling me I won the bid. and that I need to follow so and so instructions to complete our deal.

and believe me I was about to do so. I'd copied this man's bank account and everything, filled in the online form, check my own bank account balance. then it just occurred to me : what kind of a sane person who would sell 3 books, not to mention all brand new, to other people with a super duper cheap price?? at that time I was almost sure I'd been conned. but then it occurred to me again, what kind of a sane bad person who would cheat only a very, tiny sums of money from other people? I mean, if you were to cheat, you gotta cheat it big dude. otherwise there's not so much to gain, especially if you got caught doing it afterwards (not that I'm encouraging anyone to do it).

soo yeah, after much contemplating, i went back to the site. and helloo, looked what I found. maan, of course the man could sell it cheap. that things he was selling ain't no novels at all dude, they're freaking e-books! e-books in pdf format! and I was like, the heckkk, I could download dozens of them for RM 0.00000000!

so then, yeah. morals of the story : if you need to buy your favorite books so very badly, don't rush it. wait till you get your baucar buku :)

p/s : hey, maybe I could auction my journals too?? if 3 pdf costs about RM 12, then if I could sell all of them, then, then (doing calculations)..hey, I could be the new Richie Rich!  I'm gonna be a pdf multimillionaireee~~ hollaaa~! :D
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    plis sell my articles toooo... let me join u to be a pdf millionaire.. muahahhahha


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...