What do you mean?

How old are you now? Me? I turned 23 last June.
   Really? So how's it feel being an adult? My feeling, you say? Urm, nothing much changed. Just doing the same old thing, managing same old stuff.
     Oh? What you doing now? Urm..I'm working.
What? Where? I thought you said you wanted to further studies? Shhh..that's just between you and me. Lets just say I've lost interest to continue studying.
           Uhhm thats sad.. What's sad? Me? I dont feel sad. In fact I feel completely happy with my choice. With my life now.
             Well are you? I am. Truly I am happy now.

                                                      ******************
What's with that expression? Uhh sorry, I just don't take you as a person who can be satisfied with only having this, and not getting what you really wanted.
      Well, guess you're wrong. I guess I am..
                  I mean, you're wrong in terms of perceiving what is it that I really wanted. Oh? What do you mean? I've known you for ages. During that period you've been telling me about your dream of studying until you get the highest recognition from everyone.
          I did huh? Yes. You did. So what happen now?

I guess I lied. *laugh* What? You lied about wanting to further studies? That doesnt make any sense.
     It doesnt. But I'm not talking about furthering studies anymore now. I'm talking about lying to your question just now. What? What are you saying exactly? Which question?

I'm sorry I lied to you before. I guess being and adult did change me a lot *smile*

*HAPPINESS IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT GETTING THE THINGS THAT YOU WANTED.
        SOMETIMES IT IS ABOUT GIVING SOMEONE ELSE THE THING THAT THEY NEEDED. :)


DBT, 18/12/13, 9.58 pm
signing off.
1 Response
  1. ~(^..^)~ Says:

    i always wish that you will be the most happiest person in this world and akhirat.. may Allah bless you dear~~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...