perfect

just when i feel so inferior and breakable, this video kinda slightly makes me feel better :')



Perfect- originally performed by Pink

Made a wrong turnonce or twice.Dug my way out,blood and fire.Bad decisions,that's alright.Welcome to my silly life.
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood!Miss "No way,It's all good", it didn't slow me downMistaken, always second guessing, underestimated!Look, I'm still around...
Pretty pretty please!Don't you ever ever feelLike you're less than, less than perfectPretty pretty pleaseIf you ever ever feel like you're nothing you're perfect to me.
You're so mean (Your so mean)When you talk (When you talk) about yourself, you were wrongChange the voices (Change the voices) in your head (In your head)Make them like you insteadSo complicated, look how we all make it!Filled with so much hatred... such a tired gameIt's enough! I've done all I can think ofChased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same.
Oh, pretty pretty pleaseDon't you ever ever feelLike you're less than, less than perfectPretty pretty pleaseIf you ever ever feel like you're nothing you're perfect to me
The whole world's scared so I swallow the fearThe only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beerSo cool in line, and we try try try,But we try too hard and it's a waste of my timeDone looking for the critics, cause they're everywhereThey dont like my jeans, they don't get my hairExchange ourselves, and we do it all the timeWhy do we do that? Why do I do that?Why do I do that?
Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty please!Pretty pretty please,Don't you ever ever feelLike you're less than, less than perfectPretty pretty pleaseIf you ever ever feel like you're nothing, you're fucking perfect to me Yeaaahhh...!You're perfect, you're perfect!Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothingYou're perfect to me.
0 Responses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...